Job Title: Transport Planner
Workforce are currently recruiting for a Transport Planner to join our client based in Daventry on a temp to permanent basis.
As a Transport Planner you will be responsible for:
- Building, Routing and Scheduling multiple deliveries
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly and annual statistical information
- Reviewing and continuously improving plans to improve efficiency.
- Providing accurate and effective information to stores and sites regarding the plan, including feedback channels to aid engagement.
- Coaching and influencing depot teams to maximise service and efficiency, and ensure delivery of all commercial targets on the depot balance scorecard
About the Transport Planner:
- You will have previous experience working as a Transport Planner
- Experience working with Paragon is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.