ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure GMP practices are adhered to at all times within your areas.
· Coach and mentor team members. Identify training needs.
· Actively manage staff performance (output, timekeeping, L&D activity, compliance training).
· Complete manual changeover of equipment during product change over ensuring changeover times are adhered to or reduced, this can be on average 14 changeovers per day.
· Ensure forward planning of packaging, film, labels and protein prior to changeovers.
· Ensure communication between High Care prep and mixer room is maintained prior to changeovers for stock levels.
· Ensure tooling for changeover is planned in advance and accessible.
· Ensure breakdown are communicated to engineers in a timely manner, advance plan to keep the line running during label changes.
· Maximise OEE efficiency (Availability, Performance and Quality) by keeping the line running by exceeding planning line rates.
· Ensure staff utilisation during changeovers / downtime.
· Ensure production is compliant to all legal and technical requirements, all paperwork to be completed to the required standard.
· Ensure daily plan is completed in full
· Communicate issues regarding the daily plan to the Assistant HC Manager in a timely manner.
· Assist with pre productions within the area, obtain accurate information to ensure a smooth and effective product launch.
· Align with Assistant HC Manager in decision making processes and issue resolution where necessary.
· Effective early communication of issues to the team.
· Ensure all equipment is used correctly and returned in good condition.
· Challenge and exceed agreed KPI’s: Labour, waste, material usage, giveaway, run rates and change overs.
· Ensure all staff members are trained to required standard for role being undertaken.
· Asist in the carrying out of internal audits ensuring our site standards are met, implement corrective and preventative actions.
· Ensure all staff are rotated fairly.
· Raise any Health & Safety concerns with the HC Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
MIinimum 2 years’ experience in a fast paced production environment at a similar level.
Good communication skills.
Conversant with Microsoft office.