- Run proven programs, adjust work and/or tool co-ordinates and correct any errors.
- Set tools and produce a ‘First Off’ part to correct quality standard
- Carry out 1st off inspection from engineering drawings and update paperwork.
- Ensure the cell output is made to the agreed schedules.
- Ensure the quality of the machine output is to required specification
- Apply machine maintenance as per schedules.
- Co-operate and liaise with all other areas when required.
- Ensure 5‘s is maintained in the cell and other areas.
- Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability including possible secondment to work in other areas on the shop floor.
Additional Working Hours
- Work overtime when required, weekend working etc.
- Able to set and operate CNC machinery to produce parts and inspect to required standard.
- Strong background knowledge of turning and milling machines.
- Flexible, positive approach with a can do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment.
- Fanuc control experience
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- IT Literate
Monday to Thursday: AM Shift 05:50 to 14:00 PM Shift 13:50 to 22.15
Fridays: AM Shift 05:50 to 12.40 PM Shift 12:30 to 18.20
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.