Senior Warehouse Manager
Senior Warehouse Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
Our client is looking for an experienced warehouse manager to join their Distribution Centre
In this fast-moving industry you will need to be organised, calm under pressure and a real team player who is willing to take on additional responsibilities.
Requirements to apply:
- Ideally we are looking for a candidate that has an FMCG background
- This is a challenging role that will offer great satisfaction once bedded in.
- Previous experience within a warehouse / distribution centre environment is preferred.
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software, databases and knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality. A proven track record in continuous improvement: addressing issues, finding solutions and implementing new practices.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills and ability to manage staff motivating, developing and managing others. Will also have strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Needs to be approachable, open, fair, consistent, diplomatic with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an extremely high level of attention to detail and needs to be very accurate in everything you do
- Working closely with the Health & Safety Team, ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation
- Manage and motivate the team to achieve daily output objectives and deliver shift KPIs
- Establish clear and documented handover from previous shift
- Ensure that all staff are trained and competent to carry out tasks assigned to them
- Complete all probation reviews/assessments/appraisals are carried out with team as required
- Ensure that there is sufficient employee resource both in quality and quantity terms to meet shift KPIs
- Plan, manage and control labour usage to achieve budget productivity levels and financial spend
- Shift preparation planning for adjacent shift, tomorrows shift, and next weeks shift
- Competitive Salary
- Performance bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent Pension Contributions
- Opportunities for progression
Working Days: Monday to Friday. Must be flexible to business needs.
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.