Hydraulic Field Service Engineer
Our client are actively seeking a knowledgeable Hydraulics Engineer with experience in servicing, repairing and maintaining hydraulic powered equipment. More specifically, manual presses.
• You must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of hydraulic machinery including pumps, manifolds, valves, and controls. Experience with stripping and building of hydraulic machinery.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience on Hydraulics systems
• Ideally experience with Power Presses
• Ideally hold formal qualifications (apprentice etc.)
• Electrical appreciation is desirable
The position is servicing clients around the Midlands and a company vehicle will be provided.
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.