Job Title: Shift Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Shifts: Days and Afternoons rotating
Workforce are currently partnering with a Food Manufacturing business based in Coventry who are seeking a Shift Manager to join their team.
As a Shift Manager you will be responsible for:
- Oversee a team to set up and run lines and to monitor quality of product whilst achieving targets and deadlines.
- Co-ordinate with the Planning Manager to ensure components are in place to achieve KPIs
- Performing spot checks across Quality Assurance
- Working closely with QA Team to ensure standards are met
- Coordinate production start-ups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
- Completion of shift paperwork, reports, and communication of plans/ target attainment.
- Ensuring Health and Safety policies are adhered to
Personally, you will have:
- Minimum Supervisory qualification, training able to prove continued development.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office at intermediate level.
- Previous demonstrable experience of working in the food manufacturing sector
- Experience of taking lead on audits.
- Organised and flexible.
- Ability to prioritise work objectives.
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.