Our client has an exciting opportunity in their busy Audit team for an enthusiastic Audit Senior, who has the ability to work as part of a team, or independently.
Responsibilities can include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting an Audit Manager with planning, reviewing and managing on-site audit assignments for an exciting client portfolio across a variety of sectors
- Identify areas of risk within clients’ business and define the appropriate audit approach to combat there risk areas
- Assisting with preparation of financial statements for Limited Companies
- Assisting with preparation of corporation tax computations for review by the tax department
- Assisting junior team members both on site and in the office and review of work to ensure audit objectives have been met
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience of working in a similar role within an accountancy practice environment
- Strong technical capabilities relating to accounts
- Able to demonstrate a competent and methodical approach to audits on site and to also have the ability to identify strategic improvements, as required
- Full driving licence and own vehicle required
- Ideally you will be an ACCA studier/newly qualified, and have the ability to competently manage a portfolio of clients
- CCH experience
This is not an exhaustive list of your duties, and you may be required to carry out other duties and tasks required for the efficient operation of the business.
This is a great opportunity to flourish and develop within a growing company, with career prospects and a competitive salary.