Our Tenbury based client are looking for someone to assist in delivering work, involving some carpentry work, which is consistently and efficiently completed to a high standard
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate good attention to detail and the ability to work un-supervised as part of a team.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
* Excellent hand finishing skills and an eye for detail Polishing / fabrication of quartz surfaces Operating machinery.
* Ability to identify defective material performing visual and dimensional quality inspection checks
* Ability to learn new equipment maintain high standards of housekeeping and organisation within the department
* Provide training and support to colleagues as required by the Department Manager
* Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by the Manager or Supervisor Adhere to stated policies and procedures regarding health and safety in the workplace
* Adhere to procedures regarding the proper use and care of equipment and materials associated with the role About You Desired Skills & Knowledge:
* Ability to work towards deadlines and targets
* Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
* Ability to interpret dimensions from drawings, templates and formers Flexible approach to workload and duties
* Reliable, honest and hardworking
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.