Are you working in the Logistics or Manufacturing Sector? Are you passionate about Sales?
Have you ever thought about a career in Recruitment?
Due to continued growth, Workforce are looking to complement our existing team with an additional Recruitment Consultant, ideally you will be already working in the logistics or manufacturing background. You can transfer your proven skill set into our successful business and add value from the outset .
Job title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £25k-£28k per Annum plus Commission OTE £45k & Car allowance
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am – 5.30pm
To develop and maintain long standing and strategic relationships with Clients and Candidates, offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to their needs.
You will combine demonstrable experience of implementing the recruitment process, effectively matching suitable candidates for suitable vacancies/clients through qualification and referencing whilst also gaining a detailed understanding of the sector, further developing our market presence. Responsible for development and support of team whilst always demonstrating the values and service of Workforce
- Be able to demonstrate success through achievement against previous revenue targets
- Must have ability for new business generation
- Must be able to nurture and develop key accounts
- Any experience of selling value-added services such as managed services, retained business or master vendor solutions are a definite advantage.
- A strong team player with the ability to mentor trainee consultants as the brand develops.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales/Business Generation Activity
- Ensure all agreed targets are hit and exceeded to generate weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue
- Actively develop knowledge of market to enable you to generate business and business pipeline, through canvass calling, use of marketing, networking and lead generation
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
- Use marketing tools to generate business and source candidates
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunity
- Work with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Cross sell across all divisions of the business
- Be able to use in-house IT system to generate candidates, clients and marketing
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
- Manage placed candidates contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
Administrative & General
Ensure records are kept in line with and adhere to the recruitment legislation
Keep all paperwork/system work up-to date re candidate’s eligibility to work
Have sound understanding of Workforce contracts and terms and conditions
Physical Attributes: Smart professional appearance
General Intelligence: Quick learner, able to prioritise workload, good level of written and verbal communication skills
Special Aptitudes: Able to deal effectively at all levels, enjoy contact with people and be able to work under pressure
Disposition: Outgoing and confident personality. Cheerful with a good sense of humor and capable of dealing with people at all levels
Motivation: Keen to learn new skills with possible development within the role to encompass other duties in the future
Organised: Work to company guidelines and standards, be readily available to supply information as and when required