Service Planner - (12 month FTC)
Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are the sole UK distributor of Komatsu Construction Machines and are one of the UK’s largest distributors of heavy equipment. We are proud of our continuous growth and are looking for passionate and knowledgeable people to join in our success.
We aim to be our customers first choice, because of the world class innovative products we supply nationwide, which is backed up with excellent aftercare and customer support.
We market and supply innovative products to the UK Construction Industry with a strong focus on improving job site productivity whilst delivering fuel efficient solutions. The key innovations that support this is are the range of excavators and dozers with factory fitted integrated machine control solutions. We also distribute a range of Hybrid excavators.
We are looking for passionate and highly motivated people to join and be part of our successful team.
We are looking for a Service Planner on a fixed term contract for 12 months to provide support to the Service Supervisors in our Midlands Depot.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role involves allocating workloads to Engineers and responding to customers requirements.
What is the purpose of the role?
- To support the Service Supervisor in the efficient and effective running of each service team
Ownership of the Regions customers Servicing process which includes:
- Weekly monitoring of Komtrax systems to identify our customers service requirements
- Open service jobs with parts identification and ordering.
- Schedule and delegate workloads effectively to Routine Maintenance Engineers - coordinating with the Service Supervisor.
- Ownership of the walk around inspections and issuing of associated customer quotes.
- Service job processing to Invoice on completion of the service activity
- Assist in managing customer queries and resolve issues in coordination with the Service Supervisor
- To support the Product Support Sales Representatices (when required) in raising customer quotes
What skills and behaviours are we looking for?
- Experience working in a similar industry
- Excellent customer relations
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Team player
- Problem solver
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down
- On the job training
- Professional training to support development