£24,000 - £28,000
Our client is a highly reputable manufacturing business, manufacturing Europe's largest range of Magnetic Separation and Metal Detection equipment. We are currently in a period of rapid growth with ongoing growth planned.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of purchasing experience working with an MRP/ERP system, must be comfortable and confident on the phone, able to multitask and can manage their time and work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Maintaining Materials stock levels and ordering specific items in a timely fashion
- Ordering material requirements for sales orders, on receipt of sale order
- Reviewing and negotiation of material costs
- Managing and communicating supplier lead times
- Supporting the warehouse with stock control
- Ongoing communication with suppliers to ensure delivery dates are met
- Communicating stock and supplier issues to the wider team
- Managing PO delivery dates on our ERP system
- Ensure supplier contact details are always current
- Liaising with finance in respect of purchase invoices
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 Years’ supply chain experience
- At least 2 Years’ experience on MRP/ERP system – ideally Epicor
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, good time management
- Confident on the phone and talking to customers/suppliers/peers
- Can work with minimal supervision but be team orientated
- Great communicator
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.