CNC Fanuc Miller
CNC Miller Machinist / Programmer
We are looking for an experienced CNC Miller to join our team.
• Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Milling machines
• Knowledge of Fanuc controls
• Machine items/products to Drawings
• Working milling machines 3 axis & 4 axis
• Meet production deadlines ensuring that the appropriate checks have been carried out.
• Manage time and machines efficiently
• Work to machining tolerances ensuring that the completed component is checked against the required specification
Essential Skills and Competences:
• Has a good understanding of best tools for the job and speeds and feeds for different tools.
• Work under their own initiative, forward thinking and proactive.
• Work well individually and with our team.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
Job type - Full-time
• Good rate of pay available, dependent on knowledge & experience
• Regular overtime
• 7:30am - 4:15pm Monday - Thursday, 7:30am - 12:00pm Friday
• Free parking
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.