Real Time Adherence Officer (RTA) - Contact Centre
Job Title: Real Time Adherence Officer (RTA) - Contact Centre
Location: Working from home
Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday - Sunday shifts between 7am-11pm
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Working closely with the Senior Management Team, the RTA will be responsible for monitoring the productivity of the call handlers within the call centre.
Day to day duties will include:
- Ensuring schedules are created and published accurately and in a timely manner.
- Chasing up call handlers to ensure they are taking as many calls as possible
- Scheduling and ensuring the teams take breaks and lunches
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Excellent data manipulation and analytical skills using Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Planning/Scheduling experience
- Windows 8 or 10 PC
Workforce Staffing are responsible agents representing employers throughout the UK with temporary and permanent placement services. We operate from several prime locations and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management.