Job Title: CNC Setter/Operator
Salary: £21,556 - £23,636 (depending on shift worked and production bonus)
Week 1 - 07:45 - 16:30 (Mon-Thurs) 07:45 - 12:45 (Fri)
Week 2 - 06:00 - 14:00 (Mon-Thurs) 06:00 - 13:30 (Fri)
Week 3 - 14:00 - 00:00 (Mon-Weds) 14:00 - 23:00 (Thurs)
- To set and operate CNC machines to manufacture precision parts according to engineered drawings and specifications.
- Examine parts for quality compliance using high level precision measurements.
- To implement new production methods, using computer technology to improve cost efficiency and ensure continuous improvement.
- Performs preventative maintenance on machine.
- Responsible for working alongside other CNC Operators, assisting them and developing where necessary.
- To work according to tight schedules and follow strict quality control and precise guidelines as outlined in ISO 9001/2015.
- Adhere to Company health & safety and housekeeping requirements and follow company rules and acceptable codes of conduct.
- Performs any other duties which may be assigned by supervisor.
- Experience of setting up and operating 3-5 axis CNC milling machines.
- Experience of setting up and operating 2-3 axis turning machines.
- Fanuc and Mazatrol controls experience essential.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience of operating to quality standards and use of inspection equipment.
- Problem solving ability.
- Team play as well as ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills.
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.