Credit Control Clerk
£20,000 to £21,000 Per Annum
Monday to Friday - Office Hours - 38 hours per week
Day to Day Duties:
- Liaising with clients over the phone and by email
- Chasing overdue debts by telephone and email
- Credit control duties but with flexibility to correspond with the needs of the office
- Dealing with queries from clients
- Previous 2 years Credit Control experience
- Previous Microsoft Office experience (Word and Excel is a must)
- Good keyboard and telephone skills.
- Assertive, friendly and able to make decisions.
- Basic knowledge of transport / customs would be useful but not essential
Workforce Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter