Job Title: Labourer
Shifts: Rotation, 7am-7pm & 7pm-7am – 4 on 4 off.
Pay Rate: £10.65ph, overtime £15.98ph
If you are looking for a permanent contract, then this is the role for you.
- Work across 3 stations (FLT- Counterbalance Driver duties, Pallet Inspection, Pallet repair)
- This role involves working with powered tools on a production line.
- Full training will be given, will operate Counterbalance if you have a valid licence.
- You will also be required to use nail guns and reciprocating saws.
- Manual handling is involved within this role.
- Valid in date Counterbalance licence. (not essential)
- Must be reliable, punctual, and able to get yourself to the site and back daily to fit in with shift pattern being 4 on days, 4 off, 4 on nights, 4 off.
- Ideally suited to individuals from a construction/Labourer background.
- Be physically fit due to nature of work.
- Be able to speak and read a basic level of English language
- Onsite parking.
- Contracted permanent role.
- Progression to Team leader available.
- Essential working environment.
- Workforce worker hub with online discounts.
- Onsite kitchen/canteen facilities.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.