Job Title: FLT - Counterbalance Driver
Pay Rate: £10.65ph , £15.98 overtime
Shifts pattern: 4 on 4 off
Shift times: 7am-7pm & 7pm-7am
Contract type: Permanent after 12 weeks probation.
If you are looking for a permanent contract then this is the role for you.
As a FLT - Counterbalance Driver you will be required to;
- Work across 3 stations (FLT- Counterbalance Driver duties, Pallet Inspection, Pallet repair)
- Operating a Counterbalance truck moving pallets.
- This role involves working with powered tools on a production line.
- You will also work on the production line when needed and full training will be given.
- You will also be required to use nail guns and reciprocating saws.
- Must hold a valid in date Counterbalance licence.
- Must be reliable, punctual and able to get yourself to the site and back on a daily basis to fit in with shift pattern being 4 on days, 4 off, 4 on nights, 4 off.
- Ideally suited to individuals from a construction/Labourer background.
- Be physically fit due to nature of work.
- Be able to speak and read a basic level of English language
- Onsite parking
- Contracted permanent role
- Progression to Team leader available
- Essential working environment
- Workforce worker hub with online discounts
If you are looking for more information on this FLT - Counterbalance Driver opportunity please call Workforce on 02476551234 or TEXT ‘CB’ to 07701281465
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.