Job Title: Production Operative
Salary: £10.91 p/h
Hours: 6am- 6pm 4 on 3 off and 3 on 4 off rotating
Temp to perm
Purpose: To manage and control the daily running of production lines to the correct speeds/manning's and maintaining the correct product quality
* Able to show problem solving qualities
* Pro-active approach to daily and long term issues as they arise
* To understand the mechanics of the machinery and carry out tool changes and line changes each day
* Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines under pressure
* Committed to continuous improvement within their environment
* Well organised and able to react to the needs of the business
* Supportive and committed to the manufacturing team and all other areas of the business
Knowledge & experience:
Experience in a fast chilled food manufacturing environment
* Strong communicator
* Team player who is comfortable "getting stuck in", and supportive to others
* Motivational and positive attitude
* Adaptable and can take initiative.
* Always wanting to do better and "go the extra mile"
* Prepared to listen and take ideas from all potential sources
* Sense of humour
Food Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Food Production, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.