- Upholstery of bespoke chairs
- Use of hand tools such as staple guns and drills.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- General housekeeping of work area.
Skills and Experience:
- The ability to produce a good quality product with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to use own initiative and work quickly to meet production deadlines..
- 1-2 years previous experience in the Upholstery Industry in a similar role is essential.
Salary competitive depending on experience.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday,
Lateral Flow Testing is in place for all employees
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.