Key Account Handler
This exciting role will consist of you joining a team of account handlers, duties will include:-
- Administration of clients requirements on a daily basis through quotations using our bespoke software
- Providing advice to new and existing customers
- Contacting clients via phone and email to confirm the booking of jobs in the diary and dealing with any other queries that may arise
- Contacting the customers via email to confirm arrival times and any timing issues that may arise on the day
- To work towards and achieve agreed individual KPIS
- Answering of the phone
- Any additional adhoc duties
Skills and competences that would be an advantage but not essential:-
-High level interpersonal skills
- ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
-Communication skills – able to communicate effectively and professionally to people with various levels of knowledge over the telephone and in writing.
-Planning, organisational and time management skills.
-Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft office