Residential Conveyancing Administration Assistant
Job title: Residential Conveyancing Administration Assistant
Salary: Up to £17500
Our client requires administration support to their residential property team ensuring tasks are undertaken in a timely manner and in accordance with guidelines and policies.
Day to Day duties will include the following
- Open files on the case management system and complete client care information/documentation.
- Ensure the prompt filing of computer and paper based documents and files etc.
- Photocopy and scan documents and deeds, and storage of the same, onto the firm’s case management system
- To input data onto the case management system.
- Close and archive files
- Complete certification of client identification documents, including electronic anti-money laundering checks.
- Obtain official copy entries from Land Registry portal.
- Register documents via uploading to the Land Registry portal.
- Type correspondence and/or documents in accordance with fee earners’ instructions.
- To assist with any other administrative tasks or duties, including general support to colleagues.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- A proficient level of literacy and numeracy.
- Experience of data entry and text processing, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of working within a team environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with others, both face to face and over the telephone.
- Committed to excellent client service.
- Motivated, driven and enthusiastic.
- Proactive, adopts a can do attitude and willing to learn.
- An understanding of and adherence to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and maintaining confidentiality and integrity at all times.
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!