My client, an industry leading façade design consultancy are seeking a façade designer to join their successful and busy design office.
- As a designer you will work collaboratively with other members of the team to assist and develop the complete façade design ensuring completion to programme and within budget, using robust detailing and in accordance with the client’s specific requirements.
- If you are seeking career progression you would be supported through the Master’s Degree in Façade Engineering course.
- You will work closely with the in-house Project Manager to manage the Client’s expectations both pre and post site visit.
- You will ensure that work is completed on time and within budget. Where further services might be beneficial to the Client, you will liaise with your commercial colleagues and the in-house Project Manager.
The ideal candidate;
- Knowledge of rainscreen/curtain wall/unitised façades
- Excellent oral and written English
- HNC/HND in Building Studies, Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Designers must be fully conversant with AutoCAD
Salary is dependant upon experience.
Apply now with your CV!
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.