· Achieved a Structural or Civil Engineering Degree
· Structural design of building structures in all materials, but ideally with a focus on steel
· Be familiar with AutoCad
· Ideally working towards chartered status
· Some experience of working with BS EN1993-1-1, 3, 5 & 8 and BS EN 1991-1-1, 3 & 4 would be an advantage
· Have the ability to form good working relationships with customers · Be well organised, self-motivated, professional and able to work under pressure
· Be responsible for achieving objectives on own initiative, as well as part of a team
· Be computer literate and able to communicate design principles at all levels
· Attention to detail, accuracy and mathematical analysis
1. Management of projects through the Metframe design and drawing office.
2. Design of medium rise building structures.
3. Clearly communicate designs and concepts to customers.
4. Provide technical support and advice to Metsec’s team of Area Sales Managers including general structural, fire, acoustic and thermal issues.
5. Represent the Company at design team meetings and site visits when necessary at various locations across the UK.
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.