Under general supervision responsible for maintaining quality standards of ISO 9001:2018. Train employees in understanding quality procedures. Handling any customer complaints.
Under general supervision responsible for maintaining quality assurance standards. Train employees in understanding quality procedures. Handling any customer complaints.
• Maintains the quality assurance standards and their associated sub-systems.
• Determines and selects quality plan to be used on each product designed, based on required specifications.
• Performs quality audits of manufacturing departments.
• Conducts internal and external audits making recommendation where required.
• Checking supplier quality raising issues to Purchasing.
• Investigate and respond to any customer complaints.
Educated to at least HND level preferably within an engineering discipline.
Previous Quality Engineering experience essential. Some Quality Management experience preferable. Experience of ISO 9001:2018 within heavy industry (familiar with welding/fabrication, in-line paint spray plants) Understanding of process improvement tools and experience of implementing these techniques within the workplace. Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels internally and externally.
Strong highly focused, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure.
Able to organise and prioritise; inspiring the team.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Strong leadership style with charisma and team spirit
Competitive Salary & Benefits package
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.