CNC Miller - Setter/Operator
Our client in Wolverhampton are looking for an experienced CNC Miller Setter/Operator to join their team.
What is this role?
Due to increasing orders and investment our client is looking to recruit a CNC Miller to the team. You will be responsible for setting and operating CNC milling machines. Preparing materials and tooling for upcoming jobs, loading and operating machines to meet desired quantities, conducting in-process inspection and checking against drawings and specifications to ensure they are made accurately and to the highest standards.
We are looking for candidates who are able to grow and learn, and ultimately take on additional responsibilities to support the production engineering.
To be considered, you must have:
- Ideally, 3 years of previous experience working with CNC Milling machines.
- A passion for making high quality precision products.
- An understanding of engineering drawings, tolerances and manufacturing work instructions.
- An understanding of measuring equipment and inspection techniques.
We know that it is hard to find the perfect job, or the perfect candidate, so we don't expect all of the applicants to meet every single requirement. However, please don't apply to this role if you don't have most of the required skills or experience we require
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.