Position: Accounts Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Workforce are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our logistics client based in Hinckley.
You will be joining a fast-paced team having full control over the Purchase and Sales Ledger.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintenance of the Purchase Ledger, including maintaining and filing invoices, payment processing, resolving any queries
- Liaise with Suppliers, Customers and Internal Departments when needed
- Credit control, running aged debtor reports and minimising any outstanding monies owed to the business, and reviewing accounts
- Bacs and payment runs
- Assisting with ad hoc reporting and month end assistance
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable activities
- Raising of purchase orders and completing requisitions as required
As an Accounts Assistant you will have:
- Previous experience working across both Purchase and Sales ledger
- Sage experience
- Working within a fast paced environment
- Able to manage own time effectively
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.