Field Service Engineer
Join our client and you will be responsible for maintaining, repair and servicing a range of contracts at customer locations with minimal supervision. Providing reports on the condition and repairs carried out, you won't just focus on the nuts and bolts.
• NVQ or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or similar.
• GCSE or equivalent - English and Maths.
• A full UK driving license is required.
• 17th Edition
• Experience of having worked as a Service Engineer or in a field based technical support role would be an advantage but not essential.
• Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
• A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers.
• Good organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.
• Ideally mechanically biased.
Please apply with your CV!
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.