Job Title: Stock Controller
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 14:00 - 22:00
Workforce are currently recruiting for our reputable client who are currently seeking a Stock Controller to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
As a Stock Controller you will be:
- Administrating all paperwork with respect to Goods entering and leaving the DC and recording information.
- Enquiring, monitoring and reporting on physical warehouse activity tasks utilising WMS
- Investigating damages ensuring system is updated accordingly
- Assist with annual stock takes
- Investigate customer credits prior to making any adjustments
- Answering Incoming calls from Suppliers
- KPI reporting for departments
You will have:
- Previous Stock Control experience is essential
- Competent in Microsoft Office - Intermediate Excel and Word
- Excellent administration, organisation and time management skills
- Good level of communication both internally and to external suppliers
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.