Customer Service Advisor
Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are the sole UK distributor of Komatsu Construction Machines and are one of the UK’s largest distributors of heavy equipment. We are proud of our continuous growth and are looking for passionate and knowledgeable people to join in our success.
We aim to be our customers first choice, because of the world class innovative products we supply nationwide, which is backed up with excellent aftercare and customer support.
We market and supply innovative products to the UK Construction Industry with a strong focus on improving job site productivity whilst delivering fuel efficient solutions. The key innovations that support this is are the range of excavators and dozers with factory fitted integrated machine control solutions. We also distribute a range of Hybrid excavators.
We are looking for passionate and highly motivated people to join and be part of the highly successful team.
Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to maximise the profitable sales of Customer Support products and commodities, both parts and service whilst building first class relationships to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, this role is ideal for a team player who is focused on providing excellent customer service.
What is the purpose of the role?
- Provide technical support to achieve the efficient and accurate supply of parts and associated commodities to our customer base.
- Proactively promote the sale of parts to maximise profits by consistently meeting customer’s satisfaction levels.
- Communicate our parts and service products to the customer and provide feedback on those products to ensure that the company maintains a competitive stance.
- Assist and participate in parts and service promotions, campaigns and shows.
- Ensure targets are met and full co-operation is given to all incentive schemes.
- Work closely with the Parts and Service operations in order to promote the company’s activities and to offer a first class supporting role for existing and new business.
- Act as a bridge between the customers and MKL to provide accurate feedback to the Customer Support department in the resolution of any invoice disputes.
- Provide lost sales and telephone call reports to the Part Sales Co-ordinator.
What skills and behaviours are we looking for?
- Strong Administrative or customer service background
- Knowledge of all Microsoft packages, especially Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good relationship building skills
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down
- Flexible working
- On the job training