Warehouse Team Leader
Warehouse Operative/ Team Leader
Our Client is a small but steadily growing Internet Company. This job is based at the Redditch factory.
37 hours split over 5 days – Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm - Friday 8am – 4pm.
Your duties will include -
- Managing the other warehouse staff member in a team environment
- Booking in of goods to stock from deliveries.
- Making up production stock.
- Dispatching items to customers.
- Labelling and packaging of products from delivery notes.
- Product inspection.
- Load and un-load deliveries – May require Fork Lift Truck ability not 100% essential.
- Process returns from customers.
- Deal with “drop in” customers requiring technical support / sales.
- Assist in other varied duties.
- Involves heavy lifting, physical activity, attention to detail and common sense.
- Process customer returns (Training required)