Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Monday to Friday - Flexible Office hours - 37 - 40 hours per week
One day per week based in Birmingham minimum
Our client deliver an excellent customer service on behalf of well know companies throughout the UK and are looking to recruit Performance analyst to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. To help with their progress as moving forward as a company.
Day to day duties:
- You will consult with stakeholders, find patterns and trends, highlight potential issues and make recommendations for improvements.
- You will work with a range of tools, predominantly SQL Server, Power BI, Excel and PowerPoint, to produce complex but easy to understand dashboards and reports.
- You will also need to be comfortable and capable presenting your findings to senior management, on a one to one or group basis.
- Experience running workshops and working with business stakeholders to devise appropriate reporting and dashboard formats
- Experience working closely with key operational stakeholders to understand the wider business objectives and how quality data solutions can make a positive impact
- Call Centre experience desirable
- Energy industry experience desirable
- SQL experience highly beneficial
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.