Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are the sole UK distributor of Komatsu Construction Machines and are one of the UK’s largest distributors of heavy equipment. We are proud of our continuous growth and are looking for passionate and knowledgeable people to join in our success.
We aim to be our customers first choice, because of the world class innovative products we supply nationwide, which is backed up with excellent aftercare and customer support.
We market and supply innovative products to the UK Construction Industry with a strong focus on improving job site productivity whilst delivering fuel efficient solutions. The key innovations that support this is are the range of excavators and dozers with factory fitted integrated machine control solutions. We also distribute a range of Hybrid excavators.
We are looking for passionate and highly motivated people to join and be part of the highly successful team.
We are looking for a Service Supervisor to provide support to the field service team and provide outstanding customer service to our clients.
Reporting to the Branch Manager at the Hamilton Service Office, this role involves allocating workloads to the Field Service Engineers to ensure the efficient and effective running of the service team and responding to customers service requirements in line with the customer charter.
What is the purpose of the role?
- Schedule and delegate workloads effectively to Field Service Engineers, coordinating and managing resources needs to meet set targets.
- Manage all customer queries and resolve issues in coordination with the relevant departments.
- Effective use of Telematics system to monitor team movements and monitor our machines to ensure high level of service experience to customers.
- Determine adequate skill and performance of staff to ensure technically sound and updated to enhance their productivity
- Provide guidance to team to keep them motivated and help them achieve individual and team-based performance goals.
What skills and behaviours are we looking for?
- Experience of Heavy Plant and Machinery
- Customer focused
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Relationship builder
- Fantastic organisation skills
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down