Job Title: Transport Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Hours: Monday – Friday flexible start times
Workforce are looking for a Transport Administrator to join our client on a permanent basis
Duties will include:
- Answering and responding to all incoming calls
- Ensure all paperwork is completed
- Monitor and chase documentation in support of the transport operation.
- Undertake administrative and filing duties t
- Ensuring driver’s expenses are collated
- Checking Drivers licences
- Updating planning system
- Assist with Health & Safety administration
- Dealing with invoice queries.
Key Experience and Qualifications:
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Word & Excel)
- Previous Transport administration experience.
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality enjoys working to deadlines
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.