Due to an increase in work and the opening of a new refurb section, our client is looking to put on a Night shift.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Cylindrical Grinder to join a manufacturing company in the Aldridge area of Walsall. The company manufacture dies and tooling for the printing industry.
The hours of work for this role will be permanent nights, 10:00pm - 6:00am. The role pays £12.00 per hour on the night shift (£10.50 £1.50 shift allowance).
This role is for someone to work nights permanently, but the training may be on the day shift for your first week or two, which would be at the £10.50 rate.
Your duties and responsibilities
* Working on a CNC Cylindrical Grinder
* Interpreting and working accurately from Engineering Drawings.
* Working to customer specifications producing high precision products.
* Maintain and monitor own quality control using production gauges.
* Performing quality control checks on finished work.
* Monitoring machine operations
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.