Our client is looking for a Distribution Controller to join their busy and expanding team.
Main Duties include:
- Dealing with all aspects of Goods Received: including stock control, stock referencing and liaising with logistics team.
- Preparing distribution paperwork plus general admin
- Working with customers to rectify any issues
- Dealing with all aspects of Good Dispatched; updating the systems to ensure vehicle routing generate picking/loading sheets etc.
- Carry out stock checks after daily operations
- Liaise directly with customers ensuring all service requirements are adhered to and carried out
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Flexible approach and team spirit essential - for example- you may be asked to assist in Warehouse as and when required.
- PC Literate
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.