Our Leicester based client who specialise in CNC Precision Machining are looking to secure the services of an experienced Quality Inspector.
This is a permanent days based opportunity paying £28,000 - £32,000 dependant on experience
* CMM skills are advantageous, both programming and operating - company have an Aberlink CMM and their software, also an LK CMM with PCDMIS.
* Work to ISO9001
* "Hands on" means that the person is actually measuring components to drawings utilising all our measuring equipment and can actually advise operators on dimensional control methods.
* A good machine shop engineering background is required. Qualifications are not a pre-requisite, but ideally some training records
* more than anything you need to be confident in their abilities and able to carry out 1st.Off inspection for machine setters who then run production parts.
* Batch sizes can vary from intricate 1 offs to much larger quantities.
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.