Maintenance Engineer - CNC
Our client based in Wednesbury who are a leader in precision machining are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the team.
This is a permanent role on days - Monday to Friday and will pay £30,000 - £33,000 dependant on experience.
Maintenance / Site Support
• Servicing and general upkeep of the sites machining and grinding facilities
• Attending to machinery breakdowns and either repairing or creating a detailed overview for external parties
• HSE responsibilities re maintaining of onsite accident records, near miss reports and managing of contractors
• General site upkeep and repairs to buildings
• Experience of working with CNC Machinery and Grinding equipment
Please apply now and one of our team will be in touch!
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.