Sewing Machinists/Seamstresses £10.00 p/h Birmingham Duties will include:
Hours 8.00am to 5.00pm Mon-Friday
• Sewing consistent 10mm, 6mm (mainly) & 3mm twin needle seams in a production line
• Environment to strict automotive specification & flawless standards.
• Fully Experienced Leather Sewing Machinists/Seamstresses for the
production of a range of interior trims for leading Aerospace brands.
• These are full time permanent positions with an immediate start subject to
successful interviews & a bench test to ascertain your skill set.
• The candidates must have fine attention to detail and hand dexterity.
• It is essential that any applicants hold experience of Leather Sewing - as all our current
projects are focused on Automotive Leather interiors and components.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend