Sales Administrator (German Speaking)
XP Power is a Global leader in providing essential power solutions to the Healthcare, Technology and Industrial markets. We are a fast-growing business listed as a FTSE 250 company on the London Stock Exchange. We are extremely committed and proud of our culture that values Customer Focus, Flexibility, Knowledge, Speed, and Integrity. We are looking for a self-motivated professional who thrives in dynamic environments. Joining our team means you will work in a high performing Global Company where employees collaborate and strive for excellence, to really make a difference.
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative (Sales Administrator)
Reports to: Inside Sales Team Leader
Location: Pangbourne, UK (although initially home based due to COVID19)
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Part of the European Inside Sales Team, this role provides direct support to the Sales Managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective XP customers, to ensure that the department is able to meet growth targets. Primarily, this role will be supporting customers located in the UK and Germany but will also assist in supporting wider European customers - language skills in German are therefore essential to this role.
- Be the point of contact and assist Key Account Managers/Area Sales Managers within the division
- Deal with incoming sales enquiries positively and speedily and ensure they are taken as far as possible, maximizing the proportion of orders received
- Become competent in all working practices of the company and assist in the smooth running of customer support
- Respond to customer phone calls and act accordingly
- Maintain projects in line with company guidelines and provide accurate forecasts with the information available
- Proactively follow-up and close repeat orders for production projects and for other projects as directed
- Ensure that customer orders are processed and acknowledged correctly and speedily
- Ensure that purchase requisitions are placed in accordance with customer orders
- Monitor all orders to ensure they are processed and shipped on time, whilst minimizing the amount of inventory held
- Provide general administration support for the sales area
- Undertake general office duties as required
- Other duties may be assigned
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in a sales administrator role is highly valued
- Educated to GCSE level or above
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive and confident telephone manner
- Great organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and must work well as a member of a team
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written is essential
- Additional European language skills, such as French or Italian are a plus
- Experience of salesforce.com or alternative CRM system and SAP would be advantageous but not essential
In addition to a competitive salary, this position has up to 10% commission paid quarterly. XP Power also offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes BUPA, Pension contributions up to 8%, 25 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day every 5 years to a maximum of 30 days), cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and Life Assurance of 4 x annual salary.
XP Power is an equal opportunities employer.