Salary: £20,000 Per Annum
Hours Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Our client is a leading consultancy and has exciting opportunities to join their innovative and expanding team. You will be a clear, confident communicator with a determined attitude who possess the resilience, tenacity and energy they are looking for.
The role is responsible for:
- Collating information from various sources including survey plans and assessors notes
- Working towards increasing revenue by contributing towards achieving departmental reductions in Rateable Value
- Bringing together additional information to enable the case to proceed within the timeframe specified by the Valuation Office Agency.
- Gathering evidence from allocated clients
- Keeping clients up to date with the current status of their appeal, by phone, email or letter. Acting as the main point of contact for allocated clients and updating as necessary.
- Making sure that all avenues for a reduction in Rateable Value have been explored and discussed with the client.
- Ensuring that all spreadsheets are up to date with correct information relating to cases
- Management of calls and emails as appropriate and ensuring clients are kept up-to-date with the status of their case.
- Supporting other members of your team, reporting any training needs or issues to relevant management.
- Accurately recording any change in RV and passing any reductions over to be invoiced as per the process.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.