Line Leader/Team Leader
Hours: 4 on 3 off, 3 on 4 off. 6 am-6pm
Job Purpose: To ensure efficient daily packing of produce on nominated line.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To supervise and train production operatives, ensuring all produce is packed accurately in punnets, crates and pallets to customers specification
- To ensure all packed produce meets quality, label and packaging requirements.
- To ensure that lines are cleaned regularly and closed down properly at the end of each shift.
- To ensure that all operating issues are reported in a timely manner to maintenance.
- To ensure all line personnel are appropriately trained.
- To ensure all line personnel adhere to food hygiene and health and safety policies and procedures.
- To complete relevant documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- To work collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- Attend Meetings
You must have Previous Fresh Produce experience- desirable
- Been a team leader in production before- essential
- Flexible with hours
- Generous Holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Learning development opportunities
- Birthday Leave
- Work in a successful team
- Reward and recognition