Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Agent
Pay: £9.00 /£9.50 depending on experience
Hours: 40hrs – full time position
Shift: 8:00am – 19:00pm
Shift pattern: 8 hours shift Monday – Friday including some Saturday’s.
Due to expansion our client is looking to recruit for additional customer service staff to join their expanding call centre team, and currently have a temporary to permanent vacancies.
Customer Service Agent:
- Answer inbound calls
- Make outbound calls to customers and courier
- Process Orders, take payment over the phones
- Respond to emails and Pure Chat
- Deal with third parties, including couriers, suppliers, and manufacturers daily to ensure we provide our customers with the best possible service.
- Stay up to date on new products, services, and policies
- Collect and report customer feedback to ensure that best practice is recognised and maintained
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
Key Duties will include:
- Answering inbound Calls/Emails/PureChat
- Driving added value to the department and business improvement by being commercial minded and challenging
- Taking customer queries and maximising sales opportunities through good product knowledge and commercial acumen
- Troubleshooting of return queries and being able to challenge couriers and customer alike to maximise sales retention opportunities and offering the correct product alternatives, wherever possible
- Working closely with the purchasing department to ensure that product lead times and replenishment of back orders are dealt with effectively and sales retention is maximised
- Being extra vigilant and proactive in spotting and preventing potential fraud cases and high risk high, value orders
- Ensuring that a close working relationship with our courier partners is maintained to ensure that all service levels are met and value for service is maximised
- Handle Customer Complaints and Process Online/Telephone Orders
- Supporting and enhancing the current processes and systems for label generation and shipping methods
- System support for shipping services/methods to ensure that systems are aligned, and the correct shipping methods are being used in accordance with the relevant products
- General admin support for process escalation matters, such as, complaint handling, social media, and product knowledge
Core Skills Required:
- Problem solving
- Previous Call centre experience (1 year minimum)
- Experience in working towards targets and KPI
- Experience in using excel spreadsheets
Workforce Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter