Stock and Logistics Coordinator
£23500 - £25,000
Hours – 9:00 to 530
Our client is a rapidly growing multi-channel online retailer with a sustained focus on growth. The culture is entrepreneurial & fast paced, with a vision to be the market leader in the electrical trade sector.
They are now looking for a highly motivated, hardworking individual to join the team as a Stock and Logistics Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who possesses great organisational and communications skills with experience of putting in place business processes, workflows and managing stakeholder relationships. As Stock and Logistics Coordinator you will take ownership of the stock across our own warehouse and partner warehouses.
You will report directly to the Head of Purchasing and Commercial as well as supporting their own brand team with Far Eastern imports.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity which requires an individual who has the passion and drive to make it a success, including career progression opportunity with a forward thinking company
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively and efficiently manage stock across multiple company owned and partner warehouses
- As needed, forecast stock requirements for Amazon FBA locations
- Arrange for transfers between sites using forecasting measures
- Coordinate closely with the Marketplaces team to ensure adequate stock levels across company owned warehouses and third party, partner warehouses
- Action all good’s in paperwork daily and control the process through to the accounts team reporting, investigating and resolving any inaccuracies appropriately
- Monitor and control the aged stock within the business through robust seasonal measures and arrange for stock cleanses where necessary
- Support the warehouse team by communicating closely all stock activities and ensure deliveries are received and checked off fully in a timely manor
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders supplier information and proposed deliveries, ensuring all efforts have been made to minimise any negative impact
- Liaise with forwarding agents to ensure smooth delivery from overseas suppliers
- Own the logistics coordination from our Far Eastern suppliers, ensuring strong methodology and clear reporting
- Assist the head of department with monthly tracking and reporting
- Support the WH team with supplier returns and provide visibility on due deliveries
Knowledge and Experience
- Organisation and attention to detail essential
- Stock management
- Supplier documentation understanding
- Warehouse transfers
- Communication and time management
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team
- Experience with numbers/spreadsheets and data analysis
- Minimum 1 year experience as a stock controller
- Freight, logistics management and Amazon FBA would be advantageous
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.