Routine Maintenance Engineer
Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are one of the UK’s largest distributors of heavy equipment. We are proud of our continuous growth and are looking for passionate and knowledgeable people to join in our success.
We aim to be our customers first choice, not just because of the amazing innovative products we supply nationwide, but because of our excellent aftercare and supportive customer services.
We supply some of the worlds most exciting and ground-breaking products including Intelligent Machine Control (iMC) and Hybrid Excavators reducing our customers fuel usage. We hope to continue to flourish alongside our team of fantastic employees and new team members to grow the MKL family.
We are looking for an experienced engineer that is a strong communicator with the ability to problem solve and work under pressure.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working with heavy plant machinery.
- Be familiar with working on customer sites.
- Possess an NVQ level 2 in plant maintenance or equivalent.
To maintain, service and repair Komatsu Plant machinery whilst maintaining safe working practices at all times.
- Attending customers sites to carry out preventive Service & maintenance on Komatsu Industrial Equipment:
- Diagnosing the root cause of the reported fault
- Identifying any parts required to carry out the repair so a return visit can be re-scheduled.
- Completing accurate and timely repair
- Completing the specified documentation (RAMS, Job sheets etc)
- Carry out a post repair test / inspection on the unit to ensure the unit is operating to expected performance levels.
What we can offer you
Competitive salary and 22 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shut down.