MIG Production Welder
Workforce Recruitment are recruiting Mig Production Welders for our client in Wolverhampton.
This is a great opportunity to work for a large, modern company with excellent working conditions. They have an extensive project of work and seeking experienced welders to fulfil the orders.
The successful candidate must have the following experience to be considered for this role.
- Must have overhead Crane Licence* Working with Mild Steel, varying thickness* Experience operating an overhead crane would be beneficial The successful candidates will be expected to hit an achievable production target, you can earn up to £15.00 per hour for hitting the maximum.If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training. Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
- We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
- The shift pattern for this role is working double days, both mornings and afternoons, 5:45am - 2:00pm (12.00 noon finish on Fridays) and the following week 2:15pm - 10:30pm (12:00pm - 6:00pm on Fridays) rotating weekly.
- * It is vital to have your own overalls and safety boots
- * Production welding to targets
- * MIG welding