MECHANICAL FITTER - BESPOKE MACHINERY
£26,000 - £30,000
Our client is a global specialist in the design, development and manufacture of special purpose automated machinery.
- Build equipment as per drawing/specification within the specified timescale
- Ensuring all necessary documentation is completed
- Machinery is built to the company's high standard
- Conduct a final inspection of mechanical aspects, machinery and tooling to ensure compliance in accordance with the inspection sheets and resolve any problems identified
- Carry out service/fault finding activities with minimum disruption to the customer
- Deal professionally, competently and courteously with customers, suppliers and colleagues in verbal and written communications
- Must have previous experience of working with or assembling moving machinery such as motors, gear boxes, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Completed apprenticeship / training / education as a Mechanical Fitter
- Good communicational skills.