Industrial Recruitment Consultant
Job title: Industrial Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 per annum plus commission
Hours: Mon – Thur 8:30am - 5:30pm, Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Job summary: We’re looking for an Industrial Recruitment Consultant to develop and maintain long standing and strategic relationships with Clients and Candidates, offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to their needs.
You will combine demonstrable experience of implementing the recruitment process, effectively matching suitable candidates for suitable vacancies/clients through qualification and referencing whilst also gaining a detailed understanding of the sector, further developing our market presence. Responsible for development and support of team whilst always demonstrating the values and service of Workforce.
The lucky new hire for the role will be responsible for:
Sales/Business Generation Activity
- Ensure all agreed targets are hit and exceeded to generate weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue
- Actively develop knowledge of market to enable you to generate business and business pipeline, through canvass calling, use of marketing, networking and lead generation
- Represent Workforce at networking and conference events
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
- Use marketing tools to generate business and source candidates
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunity
- Work with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Cross sell across all divisions of the business
- Be able to use in-house IT system to generate candidates, clients and marketing
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
- Manage placed candidates contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
- Be a positive role-model for all aspects of the job
- Mentor and support team on general basis as well as direct reports
- Positively motivate, direct and develop resourcer/s
- Take ownership, contribute and influence team targets
- Manage own Career Progression Plan
* Identifying and engaging sales prospects
* Account management and development, meetings with decision-makers and influencers
* Understand basic employment and recruitment related laws
* Sourcing of candidates
* Screening candidates, (phone)
* Interviewing candidates
* Advertising roles online
* Arranging interviews
* Maintaining and updating databases
* Selling our services; retained, volume, contract, permanent, headhunt etc
* Negotiating Fees, Salaries, Rates, Contracts etc
* Develop niche marketing platforms and entities in line with our strategy
* Ensure that sales targets are met or preferably exceeded
* Developing and supervising a team will be something that you will progress to, correlated directly to your successes.