Job Title: Hiab Class 2 Driver
Shifts: Day Shift
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Delivering a wide range of hire equipment nationwide
* Driving a HGV Class 2 Hiab vehicle
* Completing daily vehicle inspections
* Completing delivery paperwork with customers
* Adhering to all driving laws surrounding hours
* Securing your load using ratchet straps
* Unloading goods from truck for delivery using forklift
* HIAB Licence
* Cat C
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 penalty points (Essential)
* Licenced to drive a HGV Class 2 (C) truck
* Possess a digital tachograph card (Essential)
* CPC Qualification (Essential)
* Good Geographical knowledge
* Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout the West Midlands.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
HGV Class 1, HGV Class 2, 7.5 Tonne, Van, Hiab, Moffett, Roll on Roll off, Skip, Tipper, Refuse, Container, and ADR Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.