Recruitment Business Development Manager
Recruitment Business Development Manager – sounds like a bit of you? Read on, dear reader…
Are you a team player brimming with fresh, new ideas who radiates positive vibes? Well, you sound just lovely. Want to work for us?
Workforce is hunting high and low for the very best Recruitment Business Development Manager who has experience with on-site recruitment and new business development and who has a history of smashing their KPIs and revenue targets like a pro.
How rude of us - we haven’t even introduced ourselves! Workforce is one of the leading recruitment firms in the West Midlands. Every year we provide thousands of excellent workers to over 700 local businesses covering a wide spectrum of roles.
We’ve spent ages getting the perfect team together here at Workforce, so when we’re adding another newbie to our ranks, we want to make sure they’re a great fit for us– and, of course, that we’re a great fit for them too! When asked what sort of person they would like to work with, the team said they’re after someone who:
- Is a reliable team player
- Is honest, trustworthy and professional
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is driven to learn new things
- Is happy to go the extra mile to provide an excellent quality service
‘What’s in it for me?’, we hear you ask. Well, apart from being paid a competitive, market-leading salary our employees benefit from:
- Competitive commission at one of the UK’s best companies to work for
- Flexible working, either from home or in the office
- Company car scheme (role dependant)
- All the very best, state-of-the-art tech making your job 10x easier (nothing worse than a dodgy PC ruining your Monday morning flow!)
- A lovely, friendly team of colleagues
- Brilliant office location with fully upgraded facilities
- Support for your professional growth and career progression. Whether that’s in the form of helpful advice or some extra training, we have the connections. We do work in recruitment after all!
- And (saving the best for last) a whole host of year round social events including team nights out, festive get-togethers and team-building soirees.
Enough about us, you’re here to learn more about the job in question! Here’s all the important info:
Job title: Recruitment Business Development Manager
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000. Car allowance, phone and laptop.
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 5:30pm, Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Job summary: We’re looking for a driven, experienced individual, with a background in this market to introduce and sell our on-site recruitment services to prospective clients. You will have responsibility for contributing to our fast expanding client base placing an emphasis on building long term business relationships with clients in Central England in the Logistics & Food Manufacturing sectors
The lucky new hire for the role will be responsible for:
You will be personally responsible for the business development and relationship management of identifying opportunities to sell the Workforce On-site services, Mastor Vend and RPO
Identifying and building a pipeline of companies new to the concept or ones currently receiving a service from a competitor or equally securing longer term deals with customers we already supply ourselves
Building a pipeline of opportunity across Central England in primarily the Logistics and Food Manufacturing sectors
To assist with the completion and presenting of the sales cycle from tender documents through to final presentations and to support the handover to our implementation team.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Recruitment experience is essential, ideally within industrial, logistics or food sector
- Experienced in new business development, lead generation and account winning within recruitment.
- Proven track record of achievement against KPIs and revenue targets
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery
To apply please send us an up-to-date CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. We can’t wait to hear from you!