Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant
Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant – sounds like a bit of you? Read on, dear reader…
Are you a team player brimming with fresh, new ideas who radiates positive vibes? Well, you sound just lovely. Want to work for us?
Workforce is hunting high and low for the very best Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant who has experience with on-site recruitment and new business development and who has a history of smashing their KPIs and revenue targets like a pro.
How rude of us - we haven’t even introduced ourselves! Workforce is one of the leading recruitment firms in the West Midlands. Every year we provide thousands of excellent workers to over 700 local businesses covering a wide spectrum of roles.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a reliable team player
- Is honest, trustworthy and professional
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is driven to learn new things
- Is happy to go the extra mile to provide an excellent quality service
‘What’s in it for me?’, we hear you ask. Well, apart from being paid a competitive, market-leading salary our employees benefit from:
- Competitive commission at one of the UK’s best companies to work for
- Company car scheme (role dependant)
- All the very best, state-of-the-art tech making your job 10x easier (nothing worse than a dodgy PC ruining your Monday morning flow!)
- A lovely, friendly team of colleagues
- Brilliant office location
- Support for your professional growth and career progression. Whether that’s in the form of helpful advice or some extra training, we have the connections. We do work in recruitment after all!
- And (saving the best for last) a whole host of year round social events including team nights out, festive get-togethers and team-building soirees.
Here’s all the important info:
Job title: Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 per annum plus commission
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 5:30pm, Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Job summary: We’re looking for a Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant to develop and maintain long standing and strategic relationships with Clients and Candidates, offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to their needs.
You will combine demonstrable experience of implementing the recruitment process, effectively matching suitable candidates for suitable vacancies/clients through qualification and referencing whilst also gaining a detailed understanding of the sector, further developing our market presence. Responsible for development and support of team whilst always demonstrating the values and service of Workforce.
The lucky new hire for the role will be responsible for:
Sales/Business Generation Activity
- Ensure all agreed targets are hit and exceeded to generate weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue
- Actively develop knowledge of market to enable you to generate business and business pipeline, through canvass calling, use of marketing, networking and lead generation
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
- Use marketing tools to generate business and source candidates
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunity
- Work with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Cross sell across all divisions of the business
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
- Manage placed candidates contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.